Due to COVID-19, CCIS is currently reviewing options for our fall 2020 conference. Please check back for updated information.
CCIS Conferences Overview
- CCIS conferences are held twice annually – one in southern California and one in northern California.
- CCIS conferences are two day conferences with the first day covering best practices and the second day covering independent study and charter compliance.
- There is a complimentary Welcome Reception held the evening before each conference begins. RSVP is required.
- Conference prices include breakfast, lunch, and breaks on the first day of the conference. The second day (independent study and charter compliance day) includes breakfast only.
- CCIS conference registrations are granted automatic CCIS membership.
- Group rates are available to conference registrants when booking their hotel stays.