The California Consortium for Independent Study is offering one-on-one coaching for IS administrators and leaders.
Timeframe: one year
If you are selected for coaching, you will receive:
- Quarterly face-to-face meeting (including fall or spring conference)
- Site visit
- Monthly phone call
- Review of all IS related documents, attendance/ADA practices
- Access to a dedicated board member to answer questions and provide feedback
- Registration to the fall or spring conference and compliance
- Review of conference topics and recommendations specifically tailored to you
As part of the coaching relationship your responsibilities will include:
- Completing a self-review of documents with our guidance prior to our review
- Writing a review of the coaching experience
- Offering to host an ANE at your site or site visit
- Providing a conference speaker for our next conference
To be considered for this opportunity please completely fill out this application.
Deadline for applications is Friday, August 18th.
Those selected for coaching will be notified Monday, August 28th.
If you have questions, please contact Dr. Lesley Clifton, CCIS Executive Director at email@example.com.
- On August 2, 2017