How to Register for a CCIS Membership
- Go to the ccis.org website.
- On the main navigation at the top of the website click the Membership > Become A Member link.
- Select the Membership Option you would like – either Individual or Institutional (Institutional Membership is for 5 members from the same school or district). If you are registering for an Individual Membership, the notation in the left-hand corner should read “Membership”; if you’re registering for an Institutional Membership; click the “Organization User” in the right-hand corner of the page. This will allow you to enter up to 5 members.
- For both Individual and Institutional Memberships there will have to be unique individual logins and passwords, so if you are an administrative clerk registering multiple members, please have their logins and passwords available to complete the registration process.
- Make sure an e-mail address is entered for each person being registered for membership; e-mail is how we communicate with our members.
- Follow the prompts and press submit.
- Once the payment is received for the membership, you will receive a confirmation in your e-mail.
- *The memberships run from July 1st to June 30th of each year. If you would like to automatically renew your membership, click the “Renew Membership” option before you submit.
- *If there are any other questions or issues with registering for a membership, please e-mail your issue to email@example.com and we will respond as soon as possible to help you.