CCIS Conferences Overview
- CCIS conferences are held twice annually – one in southern California and one in northern California.
- CCIS conferences are two day conferences with the first day covering best practices and the second day covering independent study and charter compliance.
- There is a complimentary Welcome Reception held the evening before each conference begins. RSVP is required.
- Conference prices include breakfast, lunch, and breaks on the first day of the conference. The second day (independent study and charter compliance day) includes breakfast only.
- CCIS conference registrations are granted automatic CCIS membership.
- Group rates are available to conference registrants when booking their hotel stays.
- Conference Only $225
- Compliance Only $225
- Conference and Compliance $410
Late Registration (After October 1)
- Conference Only $285
- Compliance Only $285
- Conference and Compliance $470