- On June 21, 2017 Read More
Compliance workshop training
California legislative updates
…and much more!
Advantages of CCIS Conferences
- Pick up the most recent Compliance Manual and learn the most up-to-date information to ensure your program is legally compliant and audit-ready.
- Conference workshop presenters share practical tips and tricks specifically intended for the Independent Study teacher and leader.
- Barrett Snider, advocate for CCIS, shares the latest information coming from Sacramento and how it could impact your program.
- Conferences are a great place to make connections with other Independent Study programs and learn about innovative products from vendors.
Recent CCIS News
AB 318 by Assemblywoman Caballero is a measure that we should all oppose. It is a legislative effort to apply a one-size fits all approach to Independent Study programs across the state. The measure will be heard in the Senate Education Committee next Wednesday. Please weigh in with Ms. Caballero and the Senate Education Committee […]
CUE has announced its new Blended Online Lesson Design (BOLD) Symposium, taking place May 6-7, 2017 at Burton Valley Elementary School, in Lafayette, California. Registration is open at www.cue.org/BOLD/. The BOLD Symposium was created to enhance both the skills and visions of District Office, County Level, Site Level Administrators, TOSAs, Tech Coaches, and classroom educators. […]
- On April 5, 2017 Read More