- On April 5, 2017 Read More
Compliance workshop training
California legislative updates
…and much more!
Advantages of CCIS Conferences
- Pick up the most recent Compliance Manual and learn the most up-to-date information to ensure your program is legally compliant and audit-ready.
- Conference workshop presenters share practical tips and tricks specifically intended for the Independent Study teacher and leader.
- Barrett Snider, advocate for CCIS, shares the latest information coming from Sacramento and how it could impact your program.
- Conferences are a great place to make connections with other Independent Study programs and learn about innovative products from vendors.
Recent CCIS News
CUE has announced its new Blended Online Lesson Design (BOLD) Symposium, taking place May 6-7, 2017 at Burton Valley Elementary School, in Lafayette, California. Registration is open at www.cue.org/BOLD/. The BOLD Symposium was created to enhance both the skills and visions of District Office, County Level, Site Level Administrators, TOSAs, Tech Coaches, and classroom educators. […]
Professional Development with a focus on History Lesson Design All sessions led by Rock Star History Teachers with a focus on building tech skills, project based learning and infusing edtech COMING MAY 20-21, 2017 All History, All the Time Grades 6 – 12 Only $349 for Live Aboard Option Includes Lodging Saturday Night*, Two 6 hour Days […]
- On March 20, 2017 Read More