- July 19, 2018
Compliance workshop training
California legislative updates
…and much more!
Advantages of CCIS Conferences
- Pick up the most recent Compliance Manual and learn the most up-to-date information to ensure your program is legally compliant and audit-ready.
- Conference workshop presenters share practical tips and tricks specifically intended for the Independent Study teacher and leader.
- Barrett Snider, advocate for CCIS, shares the latest information coming from Sacramento and how it could impact your program.
- Conferences are a great place to make connections with other Independent Study programs and learn about innovative products from vendors.
Recent CCIS News
The State Board of Education (SBE) met on July 11-12, 2018 with the focus on state and federal accountability. Below you...
- June 26, 2018
Highlights from Recent Committee Actions
- Charter school governance bills passed out of Senate Education Committee
- Alternative testing bi